About Us

Golf in Holidays website is owned by PM Holidays full licensed Tour Operator dedicated to golf Holidays in Portugal.

Offering the best frame-for-money hotels and Finest golf courses, customers are assured of a truly memorable golfing holiday experience. With a friendly and dedicated staff with over 20 years experience, we work with the top golf resorts, branded hotels and premium golf courses.

Golf in Holidays gives you the opportunity to experience the best Golf Destination of the world "PORTUGAL".

Terms and Conditions

Booking / Payments

All golf times and hotel bookings are subject to availability. Upon request arrival, a quote will be sent within a 24 hours period. After proceeding with booking a 10% of total amount will be asked, a 40% 60 days prior arrival and a final 50% 30 days before arrival. Secure payments can be made with Debit or Credit cards (Visa / Mastercard & American Express ) or bank transfer.

Cancellations

Any cancellation have to be made 45 days prior arrival. In case of full refund, less 20€ Administration charge will be made. If cancellation is made less than 30 days booking fees will be at the criterion of each Hotel or Golf course. We cannot be liable for any compensation in case of bad weather which causes courses closure, courses will provide vouchers stamped for additional tee times reschedules Rounds.

Insurances full responsability of the client.

We recommend our customers to obtain adequate insurance cover for:

  • Personal injury
  • Theft
  • Third Party Cover
  • Death
  • Accidents
  • Ilness
  • Legal Cost
  • Flight Cancellations or Delays.